About the Collective
Wellness is defined as the state of being healthy, especially as the result of deliberate effort.
The DWC Offers a spectrum of wellness modalities, and our experienced wellness practitioners guide your individual wellness journey in a safe environment allowing you to experience a deeper connection between body, mind and spirit.
We work with clients seeking:
Increased mental and physical strength, flexibility and function
Increased energy or energy management
Enhanced mental clarity
Increased body awareness
General self improvement and longevity
We encourage all who walk through our doors to appreciate, improve, and maintain their mental, spiritual and physical wellbeing by creating their own unique wellness adventure.
The DWC offers:
- Movement/Yoga Classes
- One-on-one functional movement and yoga coaching
- Massage Therapy
- Health and Wellness/Pain management Coaching
- Health and Wellness Classes and workshops ranging from philosophy, metaphysics, journaling and self care practices.
- Community Events and Support Groups
- CEU courses and networking events for Yoga Instructors, Massage Therapists, Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Social Workers and Medical Doctors.
The DWC is also committed to adding to the body of research surrounding holistic health care practices and increasing accessibility to holistic wellness education by medical professionals.